Feedbacks from Manipur, India: After reading Semuon’s books

 1. It was one of my best opportunities to reshape my life only when I read some books of Pastor Kim of Korea. It feels as though my life shines for good. I think that Christians are proselytizing other religions’ followers. Pure Luck Does Not Exist, God’s Signs Do is my favorite book. Blessings Pastor Kim.From Bina Devi of Moirang, India

2. It has been 40 years since I became a Christian. Being an evangelist, I was often attacked by many Hindu leaders on doctrinal grounds. Their God is Krisna or Siva or Naran. They claim that the God of the Christians or Muslims or Hindus or any other religions has the same identity, power, instinct etc, but different appearances due to different dispensations. The Hindus believe in the incarnation of human souls and even the soul of God in different times. It thus makes a big problem for us to make them a complete aware through our personal talks with them. Ki-dong Kim’s messages about God and Christ including human life play a big role to me.  
From Santi of Moirang, India

3. I believe that Christians have more scientific knowledge about God. They explain in more depth in regards to sin, salvation, heaven, the Creator, and creation of the universe. Being an animist, I believe in Lord Sanamahi, the local dragon of the Meiteis. Pastor Manichouba has been my close friend for the past many months. He presented me some books of Ki-dong Kim: Christ’s Healing and His Holy Signs in My Life and What is the Devil? Those books made me view things in different dimensions. I need to read more of these books. My goal is pursuing the truth through religion.
From Jadumani of Imphal, India

4. My life was in darkness as prophet Isaiah declared, “People walking in darkness… living in the land of the shadow of death” (Isaiah 9:2).  Christians are the light bearers who shine the light of the Gospel of Jesus Christ into our darkness. I have read through the book, What are Deceiving Spirits? To me, the book itself stands against the Hindus and their doctrines. Hindus are demon worshippers. For me, the book is giving me high power of religious knowledge. Demon is an evil spiritual force. So, mankind needs to worship only the good spirit.
From Evan Chandramani 

5. My name is Rebika Devi. I am a member of the Opening Door Ministries Church of India (ODMCI), Imphal City. When I became a Christian my family members hated me so much for being different from their belief system. Pastor Kim’s books, What are Deceiving Spirits? and Christs’ Healing and His Holy Signs in My Life left me with big questions about life. Hindu people are so aggressive. They want to convert us into Hinduism. Because I lack Bible knowledge, I need to contact Christian theologians. The books gave me new knowledge about the devil and his followers, but not giving us deep and detailed information about the devil’s power and plans. I need to read more deeply again and again. 
From Rebika of Imphal, India

6. Christians were enemies of my clan people. Recently, I read some Christian tracts and books. After reading, my heart felt a big change. I wanted to undergo a research for the religious truth. What Gautama Buddha taught was based on good action, good thought and good speech in order to attain better life in the next incarnation. Pastor Kim’s books which I’ve received from Rev. Manichouba of Imphal ODMCI Church has led my life to the best choice of belief system. I would thank Kim for his great messages. 
From Monica of Imphal, India

7. I was writing a thesis title, “Evangelism and its urgencies for salvation”. But after reading Pastor Ki-dong Kim’s books, I felt the urgency to change the title to, “Satan and His Works Among the Hindus”. Pastor Kim’s books: What is the Devil?’, What are the Deceiving Spirits?, What are the Demons? etc. are becoming heavy weight fighters’ books for my thesis. I love these books. Though I have read them twice, I still feel as though I have understood only a little. I will continue to read them.
From Brajamani

8. Evil spirits which we call demons are never uncommon among my community. My people and I did not, do not and will not consider demons as evil spirits. Demons are invited by village doctors/witch doctors for magic works and for healing purpose. However, no one here believes that a witch/demon is an evil spirit who tries to spoil God as well as human. I want to know more about Pastor Ki-dong Kim’s teaching. 
From Bipin of Imphal, India

9. Pastor Kim’s books: What are Demons?; What is the Devil?; Christs’ Healing and His healing Signs in My Life; and What are the Deceiving Spirits? etc. are used to evangelize souls of many animists and Hindus of India in particular. India is a land of devil worshippers and witchcraft, and magic. For the Hindus and animists of India evil spirits are the power givers of the believers. Even healing, miracles, success and power can be received if people worship the devil and demons. In India, people believe in more than 3,300,000 demons or evil spirits including Lord Krishna, Lord Rama, Lord Buddha, Maha Maya Durga, Kali and Lord Mahadev. They believe these gods and goddesses are good spirits. There is nothing wrong to worship them from time to time because they do good things, gives wisdom and power etc.
Being a man of superstition and idolatry, the worship of these gods and goddesses was not a problem for me. I don’t think that it was impossible for me to leave out my former and forefathers’ belief system of worshipping big mango tree, Bunyan tree, the sky, the sun, the moon, the storm, the mountains and earth etc. All such ideas are gradually changing day by day as Pastor Manichouba visits me with Christian books, Bible and verbal messages. In May and June this year he gave me some more Christian books written by a Korean Pastor name Ki-dong Kim. I ignored them at first thinking they were not worthy to read, but somehow I began reading and realized that they contained noteworthy information. If I could, I would like to meet Pastor Ki-dong Kim one day.
From Yumnam Buddha of Maklang Village, India

10. Thanks to God for He calls me for greater work. Little knowledge is dangerous. I read the New Testament five times, but I knew very little. Some doubts have been cleared by Dr. Ki-dong Kim’s books. I read some of his books but I couldn’t understand the deeper meanings and information of the books written regarding Satan and his origin. I am a layman. I do not have any Christian theological trainings. I have a few Christian friends. None of them could answer my questions. I cannot attend church worship because there is no church near me. Pastor Many and Pastor Kim’s books are the only source of knowing Jesus at the moment. Though my relatives and friends are Hindus and animists, and majority of the people of Manipur are Hindus who don’t want to hear the Christian message, I partake distributing Kim’s books to them hoping they come to know Jesus.  
From Mukhi of Moirang, India

11. Corruption, enmity, hatred and idolatry are the nature of Satan worshippers in Manipur State of India. Though Indian people do not mind embracing other religions, they consider defamation to convert to Christianity or Islam. Superstition is common potentiality among the Hindus and animist Indians. It is time to reform our forefathers’ religions. I think Christianity has the most concrete and factual doctrine based religion: most advanced countries are based on Christianity. I believe many more Hindus will accept Christianity in the near future. God bless Pastor Ki-dong Kim, his books, ministry, and physical health. 
From Elvis Mairembam of Imphal, India


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bear the Suffering Along with the Name of Berea_Issue 4